- Hello everybody!
You may have seen Dr Hong's post in our JBBC Community WhatsApp Chat in which he announced that the church camp will be from Saturday 4th June to Monday 6th June 2016.
I think the pictures paint thousands of words. Don't expect the Shangri-la or the Ritz-Carlton but the reviews from Tripadvisor are not too bad (Ranked # 3 out of 11 hotels in the Kota Tinggi area).
Here is a Tripadvisor review from Singaporean Andrew Yew :
- New children pool built
- improved wifi, can download some data this time
- there were much less insects than before, maybe due to season
- electronic gate installed enhancing security
- free flow of drinks
- I also have a nicer room this time round.
- I really love the nearby Temala Beach. It is just a short 5 min drive away.
- The food is just as good as the last time with large portions.
- As my stay is short this time I did not need to go the village provision shop for comfort food like potato chips.
- The coastal beach is picturesque so everyday I saw a marriage couple there for photography session. From the old map, there is a durian plantation nearby but we did not find it.
- We enjoyed our stay here away from the city.