- Hello everybody!
Managed to find time to come back here again. Since my last visit, I noticed that there were improvements made:
- New children pool built
- improved wifi, can download some data this time
- there were much less insects than before, maybe due to season
- electronic gate installed enhancing security
- free flow of drinks
- I also have a nicer room this time round.
- I really love the nearby Temala Beach. It is just a short 5 min drive away.
- The food is just as good as the last time with large portions.
- As my stay is short this time I did not need to go the village provision shop for comfort food like potato chips.
- The coastal beach is picturesque so everyday I saw a marriage couple there for photography session. From the old map, there is a durian plantation nearby but we did not find it.
- We enjoyed our stay here away from the city.
So hurry hurry! Say Yes, lock-in the dates and we can build relationships and camaraderie among the JBBC community, maybe even invite friends to join in.
The cost apparently is pretty reasonable and JBBC will look into some form of generous subsidy and arrange transport. Details will be forthcoming. Just say yes and Dr Hong and his team will start the planning.
The camp speaker (not confirmed yet) should be Rev Tony Phang. He spoke to us last year in December. Remember? He and his wife, Rev Christine Phang, served as missionaries in Kenya.
The theme would be "Building Up a Strong Church" with text taken from Ephesians 2: 20 - 22.
See you there?