Presentation by English Conversational Class on Mother’s Day Celebration 2016 (7th May, 2016) at Johor Bahru Baptist Church
Date: 7th May, 2016
Detail: Contact Daniel Leong (012-6831829)
- Hello everybody!
- New children pool built
- improved wifi, can download some data this time
- there were much less insects than before, maybe due to season
- electronic gate installed enhancing security
- free flow of drinks
- I also have a nicer room this time round.
- I really love the nearby Temala Beach. It is just a short 5 min drive away.
- The food is just as good as the last time with large portions.
- As my stay is short this time I did not need to go the village provision shop for comfort food like potato chips.
- The coastal beach is picturesque so everyday I saw a marriage couple there for photography session. From the old map, there is a durian plantation nearby but we did not find it.
- We enjoyed our stay here away from the city.
“He is not here; for He is risen!” (Matt. 28:6 NKJV) These were the comforting words told to Mary Magdalene and the other Mary who came to inspect the tomb where the crucified body of Jesus was laid after he died.
The angelic announcement that Christ was risen marked the unprecedented event of human race - death is a “COMMA” and not a “FULL STOP”! Death is a transition to immortality for those who put their faith in Jesus Christ.
The resurrection of Jesus Christ provides HOPE to the followers of Jesus Christ, that their mortal bodies will transform into immortal bodies at the second coming of Jesus Christ, and the immortal bodies will not be limited by time and space. Praise the Lord!
Come and join us this coming Easter service at Johor Bahru Baptist Church on March 26th, 2016; at 6.00 pm.
Seasons are ordained by the Lord, just as the scripture in Gen. 8:22NIV states, “As long as the earth endures seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.” As Christian, we celebrate Chinese New Year as any other Chinese. As we catch up with our family members, do not forget to reach out to them with the gospel of Jesus Christ as the scripture says, “preach the word, be instant in season, out of season.” (2 Tim. 4:2 KJV).
I urge brothers and sisters to invite your friends and relatives to join us for this coming 2016 Chinese New Year Celebration Meeting. We are honored to have a guest speaker from Centre of Glory. The meeting is bilingual – Mandarin interpreted into English.
Date: 20th February 2016 (Saturday)