Psalm 95:6, 7 (NIV)
“Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our MAKER; for HE is our GOD and we are the people of HIS pasture, the flock under HIS care”.
“Praise the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heaven. Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.
1) To enrich the experience of worshippers through reverential honor and praise.
2) To grow in the knowledge of God’s Word through the pulpit ministry.
3) To experience God through the ministry of intercession and worship
4) To experience worshipping the Lord in Spirit and truth.
5) To develop and train existing members and new members to serve in the worship team.
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV)
“If MY people, we are called by MY NAME, will humble themselves and pray and seek MY face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and forgave their sin and will heal their land”.
1) To bring our people in JBBC to realize, acknowledge and enjoy the honor, privilege, importance and necessity of prayer.
2) For our people to have the desire to pray and to seek our FATHER and GOD, to know and to do HIS will both corporately as well as individually.
3) To be humble and to turn from our wicked ways and to pray for healing, restoration and revival in our land.
4) To pray for opened doors of opportunities to reach out and touch people’s lives in our community for the LORD.
5) To identify and recruit intercessors in our church.